We want you to enjoy your jewelry pieces as long as possible. So, we made a jewelry care guide for you to ensure that you are taking proper care of your jewelry. Our jewelry pieces are made out of stainless steel and plated with 18K or 14K gold. If taken proper care of, your jewelry will last a long time. Although stainless steel does not color, we do recommend to follow our jewelry care guide to get the most out of your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry away from direct sunlight. Store them in the packaging to prevent oxidation, scratching and chains getting tangled
- Take your jewelry off when: Applying lotion, perfume, hairspray or other beauty products, when showering or swimming due to soaps and chemicals, go for a swim any sort of physical activity and also when sleeping.
- Sometimes the PH levels in your skin can affect the colour of the gold. PH levels vary in individuals. This is not considered a fault of Céliea products and does not warrant a refund or return.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals and cleaning products. This includes perfume, hair spray, cleaning solutions, nail polish remover, antibacterial hand sanitizer etc.
- Try to avoid bumping and scratching or sleeping in your jewelry. This could damage your jewelry piece. Sometimes a microfibre or silk cloth will polish your piece nicely.
If you have received an incorrect item or an item in a damaged state, you will have 14 days to notify us of said deviation by email. We will determine whether remediation is required, and if so, what remediating steps will be taken. We are not liable for any item damages or degradations, if they are the result of negligence or failure to perform item maintenance, as per the jewelry care guide.